A career since 1993 in the restructuring, turnaround, insolvency and advisory profession including 7 years in the banking and finance sector gives Craig the experience and knowledge necessary to assist in all aspects of restructuring and turnaround for small and medium business and individuals.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) – B.Bus (Acc)
- Certified Practising Accountant – CPA
- Australian Insolvency Turnaround Association – RITP
Personal and Corporate Advisory Services
- Complete support for individuals facing personal and corporate financial difficulty.
- Independent reviews / evaluations of current financial position.
- An assessment of options available to both individuals and entities facing financial difficulty including:
- Business structure;
- Corporate finance;
- Finance Applications;
- Turnaround / workout options;
- Asset realisation options;
- Insolvency options;
- Capital and funding options; and
- Estate and succession planning.