Our client want someone in their corner that can provide them with the information so they can make an informed decision. Options under the bankruptcy act are foreign to most people. In fact, everybody we deal with would prefer not to have to understand the bankruptcy law and the options available.
Maximise Capital offers a clear, unbiased, tailored explanation of bankruptcy and how it may affect you. our client want to know their choices together with the pro’s and con’s of going down each option.
As an independent firm with no ties or agreements with any private trustees, your circumstances and options are considered with any advice. Accordingly, we can introduce you to a private trustee for your specific situation if you choose. We take a holistic approach and will give you the tools to consider the impact upon your career, professional associations, credit rating and general standing.
We offer the following:
- Non-aligned independent advice;
- Experienced and qualified consultants; and
- Affordable fee structure.
So if you are:
- Worried you are going to lose your home and possessions?
- Worried about what your family will do?
- Getting conflicting advice?
- Creditors, banks and the ATO are chasing you?
- On payment plans that are killing you?
- Being told you can’t go bankrupt but your creditors have a different view?
- Your Accountant has referred you to someone you’re not comfortable with?
- The pressure is building and you just want the situation sorted?
- Don’t know what to do and have been hearing horror stories.
- Really worried and want to do the right thing?
- Lawyers are sending you letters demanding payment?
- Banks and credit card companies hounding you?
- Going backwards with your personal debt?
- Really worried about Bankruptcy having looked it up online?
For a free consultation do not hesitate to contact us.